samedi 27 mars 2010

Lasalle race revisited

Oh dear. I can't believe I'm racing tomorrow. I usually have my racing kit prepared by now, my nerves are usually frayed. This time I'm as calm as a ladybug on a potato leaf. I went to see the homeopath yesterday and basically, I feel out of shape and disoriented. My training has been so disorganized this season. I don't plan on running like a maniac tomorrow. I will run to finish. The Moose will be Moose tomorrow. I will wear the fast leopard panties only for tradition.
The season is opening so strangely this year... The good news is that my good friend S. has offered to feed me Kerala (South Indian) food in Ottawa for the Half-Marathon race. How lovely to have a friend who feeds you and makes you learn about south Indian cuisine at the same time. Priceless. Every runner needs one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire